Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Peace, Love, Joy

This card is for CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for October.  It is a little larger than I usually make, 6x6, but I wanted to use the Anna Griffin 6x6 paper with the gold border.  The green patterned paper is also Anna Griffin.  I used a new line of dies for this card.  The line is Simply Refined by Scrapbooking Made Simple. There are four sets of dies in this limited collection.  I purchased them all.  The dies are interchangeable so I mixed them up for my card.  I used dies from three of the sets.  The gold is from Spellbinders Precious Metals.  I bought them about three years ago and never even opened them until I made this card.   The stamp is part of the sets of dies.  Because the gold was metallic, I used black Stazon ink to stamp it.  For the green die cut, I used DCWV foil.



 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design contribution for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and elegant, Margaret.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Marge, loving this card! Love the gold and green together! It actually reminded me of a St. Patrick's Day card!

    ReplyDelete