Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Patterned Paper

Jumping the gun a little here.  I have my Christmas cards done so I thought I would do one for New Year's.  I have had a Zutter Bow-It-All for well over a year and have never been able to figure out how to make a decent bow with it.  This week, I decided to play until I was able to get something I was satisfied with.  I used this piece of fuschia ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and practiced with it until I got a fairly good  bow. 

I am so sorry to say that Deedee has announced that she is closing her shop as of the end of December due to family issues.  I, for one, will sorely miss her fabulous digi sets and wish her the best of luck.


Materials used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon
GP 110 cardstock
DCWV patterned paper
DCWV gold foil cardstock
The Frantic Stamper Elements #7 Coved Labels die
Deedee's Digis Fun & Festive image and sentiment
Copic markers
Wink of Stella Glitter pens
Foam tape to pop image

Challenges entered:
Glitter 'N' Sparkle  Include a bow
Come and Get It  AG with a Sentiment
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  AG
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Your bow turned out great. You got that locking C going good.

    Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm so late in thanking you for this delightful inspiration for our Patterned Paper December challenge. x

    ReplyDelete