Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March

Morning Peeps!  Or should I say "Top of the Morning?"    This is my first card for March.  This month, we have both St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  I don't usually do St. Patrick's Day cards, but I had this patterned paper as part of a collection.  I decided to use it as my DT card for Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. 

 

I used a 5.5 inch card base made from Bazzill cardstock.    It has a little bit of texture to it, but it doesn't show in the picture.  The patterned paper is from a DCWV stack of "Everyday" paper.  The image is from Deedee's Digis.  Unfortunately, it is no longer available since she closed her shop at the end of last year.  I printed and cut the image and sentiment using my Cameo and added Glossy Accents (clovers and ribbon) and Crackle Accents (snail shell) to give it some sheen.  I used foam tape to pop it.   I also cut the shamrocks with the Cameo and added some Eucalyptus Stickles to make them sparkle.  I popped them with foam tape, too.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used  Woodland Green Nuvo Crystal drops to the corners.

Challenges entered:
Artistic Inspiration  AG
Crafting from the Heart   AG
Craft Your Passion  AG
Our Crafty Corner  AG
Melonheadz Friends  Include an animal

5 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, love your St Patricks Day card and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous St. Patty's Day card! I love the added sparkle. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, sparkly! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely inspiration design team contribution for our Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab St. Patrick's Day card Margaret. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope you join us again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete