Followers

Friday, April 1, 2016

CrasftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - April


I fell in love with the quilt pattern designs when I first saw one last year.  I found some more at Gina Marie Designs last month.  I bought three more.  They are so much fun to do even though they take a little bit more time placing each of the pieces in the frame.  I discovered with this one that if I cut a square of 4x4 Sookwang tape and place the frame on it, it makes it much easier to put the small pieces in.  They stick nicely.  I cut the die four times and then mixed and matched the pieces for each square.

Materials used:
Gina Marie x4 Quilt Block, Flower Burst Stitched Panels
Adhesive backed cardstock that I've had forever and no longer know who makes it
GP110 cardstock
American Crafts cardstock
KaiserCraft 6.5x6.5 Hidden Treasures Paper Pack
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Cheery Lynn Designs Mini Fanciful Flourish Right die

Challenges entered:

 

4 comments:

  1. You could frame this and hang it on the wall! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely design inspiration for my Patterned Paper April challenge x

    ReplyDelete