Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge June 2016

Hi Peeps,
While this is being posted, I am undergoing the second corneal surgery.  The first one went well.  It's just that my vision will be impaired until I can get new glasses after the second eye heals, which won't be until roughly August 1.  In the meantime, I am having to depend on everybody to take me places since I can't drive.

Anyway, this is my DT card for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for this month. It's either late for Memorial Day or early for July 4.  I'm not sure.


I used papers from my stash.  I think the background paper is from K&Company and the blue patterned paper is from Michael's.  The image is a cling stamp from Stamper's Best called Statue of Liberty.  Ribbon and stars are from Michael's.

I used The Sweet Stop sketch SSS200.



Challenges entered:
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's June Patterned Paper challenge x

    ReplyDelete